We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. Which information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including, but not limited to, your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, log in dates, log in times, length of visit, website interactions, inquiries for products and services, and information outputted to you by the website)
information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your personal details and email address)
information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or communications (including your personal details and email address);
all records and information related to purchase inquiries and purchase orders made through the website, including, but not limited to, product and purchase inquiries, purchase orders, billing and credit information, shipping and contact information.
any other information that you choose to provide to us.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use several types of cookies to keep track of your use of the website while you navigate the website and to enable the website to recognize you when you visit.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send to you our newsletter, marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
5. International data transfers
If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, Japan and other countries) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
6. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
7. Policy amendments
8. User rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
9. Behavior of Users
When using this site, the User may not interfere with the security of this site, he may not use this site to transfer malicious files and attempt to access publicly inaccessible pages. The user is also required to honor the copyrights of the Operator on these pages.
10. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Users are advised to confirm the privacy policies or practices of third party websites directly with the third party websites.
11. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.